All contents in YouSee DNA is build for and tested in the browsers below. Any YouSee site or web application must be tested in the same browsers.
- Chrome (3 latest versions) for Windows, MacOS and Ubuntu 
- Firefox (3 latest versions) for Windows, MacOS and Ubuntu 
- Safari (2 latest versions) for MacOS 
- Edge (3 latest versions) for Windows 
- Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 
Phone & Tablet
- Chrome (3 latest versions) for Android and iOS 
- Safari (2 latest versions) for iOS 
- Samsung Internet (latest version) for Android 
Latest version cover only the major release version, patches and minor updates is not taken into consideration.
- Chrome, Firefox and Edge has a short regular release cycle, support for 2 prior version is necessarily.
- Safari has a longer release cycle, therefore support for only one prior version is necessary.
- Samsung Internet is the new wildcard in the browser realm, luckily based on Chromium, however possibly never updated by the consumer. As a result, only the latest release can be supported.
- Partial supported. Small visual bugs are acceptable, given that you can read and interact with the content.